Welcome to the Audius governance forum!

This is your home to discuss topics including but not limited to:

• Proposals
  • Grants
  • Rewards
  • Staking
  • Delegation
  • Tokenomics

For questions on what governance is and why it matters in the context of Audius, please reference this overview.

Here are some other helpful resources to get started:

This is not the place for:

• $AUDIO token price. If you continue to talk about token price after being warned, you will be banned .
  • Complaining about Audius. We’re working to make it easier everyday. Please use support@audius.co for any and all bugs and issues!

Please keep discussions as clear and concise as possible. Those with too high of a noise to signal ratio (i.e. you are constantly spamming without adding value) may be banned at the discretion of the moderators.

Posting on this site is accepting releasing your submitted content into the public domain (CC0 ).

Please note that this forum is community-owned and operated and will be treated as such. If you’d like to become a moderator, please let @coopahtroopa know on Twitter.

Special thanks to ethresear.ch for the inspiration on this Getting Started post.

Follow the official Audius channels:

1 Like

Just an FYI - The hyperlinks:

go to the old pages of the articles so lead to 404 page

2 Likes

hey there! i tried clicking on “How to Delegate $AUDIO” and the link is broken for some reason. this screen shows up when I clicked on it.

2 Likes

I am having the same issue here.

Thanks for flagging guys!

All links are now updated :slight_smile:

Hey Admin, great post here… It does say here that “Features” are acceptable, but i’ve seen some reactions to posts that say that this is a place for “Governance of $AUDIO” and to place “feature requests” in the aptly named channel in the Discord Server. Can you please be more specific in this introductory post to help clarify for all of us, what should go here and what should maybe not go here? Killer work on all fronts tho, keep it up!

1 Like